It is a legal requirement that all employees who are involved in a food environment are trained in their food handling activity.
The responsibility for training and supervision of employees lies with the proprietor of the food business.
BiaSolutions are fully qualified and experienced trainers. We can provide business owners with the peace of mind that your employees have met this legal requirement but the training provided by BiaSolutions training will also help employees to become more knowledgeable and efficient.
This will result in better performance, less wastage and higher standards, thus increasing profitability and morale, promoting a good culture within a company
Staff responsible for the development and maintenance of the food business’s Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system must have received adequate training in the application of the HACCP principles. Having an effective HACCP training programme in place is critical in meeting the requirements of BRC. BiaSolutions are experts in the development and implementation of HACCP and BRC including mentoring Senior Management in how to enforce food safety policies and practices across all levels of their business.
We can provide:
- Basic Food Handlers Training
- HACCP Training
- Food Safety Training (Level 1, Level 2) certified by the EHAI and FSPA
- Training on Food Allergen Control and Management
- Induction and Refresher Training
- Post-training follow up visits to ensure implementation of knowledge
- Bespoke training programs can be tailored to ensure all aspects of food safety relating to your business are addressed
- Training for non-Irish nationals can be arranged in other languages such as Chinese, Polish and Italian
Please contact us to arrange a free visit to assess the most relevant training method BiaSolutions can offer to meet your requirements
Mentoring & Coaching
One-to one coaching from experienced mentors for those responsible for implementing HACCP and quality control in existing food businesses , storage and distribution providers and agents and brokers to meet with regulatory requirements and to gain BRCGS, ISO or FSSC 22000 certification. Mentoring sessions with small and start-food start-up businesses offering assistance in attaining HSE or DAFM approval and in new product development